Most popular materials we normally keep a small stock of. Also if You have your own material you are more than welcome to supply this to us.
Always ask us if you are unsure what kind of material to use for your project,
prototype or masterpiece.
Do always ask us about what material we have in stock, popular material we often keep in the studio:
- Mountboard, A1 size in Black, White, Red, Sepia and Black.
- Various acrylics including 3mm, 5mm in clear, white, black and other colours on occasion;
- MDF in 3mm, 6mm, 9mm , 12mm and 18mm;
- Birch plywood in 3mm , 6mm, 9mm and 12mm;
- 3mm wood strips 915mm x 100mm: walnut and obeche
Materials - What can we cut and engrave?
We can cut all materials below:
Wood, wood based materials: MDF up to 20mm, MDF Veneer, Chipboard, Plywood;
- Paper, Cardboard, Mountboard etc;
- Fabrics and Leather up to 3mm
- Plastics such as Acrylic, ABS, Foam, Laminate, Mylar, PP, PET,
PC, PMMA, PS, PES, PA (although please no PVC as it gives off a poisonous gas)
- ... and many more. Please email us if you are unsure.
Although we can cut most materials, unfortunately we cannot cut through Metals, Stone or Glass.
We can engrave most materials including:
Wood and wood based materials
Plastics (no PVC)
Mirror and Glass
Stone & Ceramics
... and many other materials. Please ask for guidance if unsure.